Fanfiction Portugal
Todos os dias vemos o fórum crescer, mais uma pessoa a revelar os seus desejos mais íntimos nas suas frases.
Já sabes, não vais querer sair!
Para ajudares o fórum a continuar a crescer, mete gosto: https://facebook.com/fanfictionpt
Fanfiction Portugal
Todos os dias vemos o fórum crescer, mais uma pessoa a revelar os seus desejos mais íntimos nas suas frases.
Já sabes, não vais querer sair!
Para ajudares o fórum a continuar a crescer, mete gosto: https://facebook.com/fanfictionpt
Fanfiction Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum fanfictionpt não é apenas um fórum, é O fórum de fanfics. É especialmente para as pessoas que gostam de escrever ou simplesmente ler. Mas aviso-te, quando te registares... não há volta a dar, não vais querer sair!

InícioPortalProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
Entrar
Nome de usuário:
Senha:
Entrar automaticamente: 
:: Esqueci-me da senha
Últimos assuntos
» Visual de Março
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Qui 28 Ago - 10:55 por Patrícia B. ❃

» bonjour, ça va?
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Qui 28 Ago - 10:52 por Patrícia B. ❃

» Escritor do mês de Abril
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Seg 14 Abr - 0:15 por Andarilho

» Oi povo!
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Qui 10 Abr - 20:41 por Mariana

» Sugestão para botões
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Qui 10 Abr - 20:36 por Mariana

» Fernando Anitelli - Sintaxe à Vontade
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Qua 9 Abr - 13:13 por Andarilho

» Momento Musical
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Seg 7 Abr - 14:28 por Mariana

» Olá gente!
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Seg 7 Abr - 9:39 por Mariana

» Parabéns Lilyh <3
Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Dom 6 Abr - 23:04 por Principiesa

Histórias em andamento:
Justin Bieber:
One Direction:
Originais:
Crossfics:
A Força d'um Amor (+18) 

Se a tua história não estiver aqui manda uma mp à administração.
Novo nos fóruns?

És novo/a por aqui?
Clica neste link.

Afiliados

Para fazeres parceria com o nosso fórum, manda mp à administração.

Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18]

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
BabiCastro
escritores
escritores
BabiCastro

O que pretendes ser? : escritor(a)

Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Empty
MensagemAssunto: Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18]   Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Icon_minitime1Dom 23 Fev - 12:26

Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18] Raised_for_pleasure_by_babicastro-d77nutj
Warnings: Heavy sexual content, language.
Twenty years old, Pshycology student at Cambridge University, One Direction’s housekeeper.
That was all Alexa Heart was, right?

Wrong

You see, Alexa was sold when she was little and raised in the arts of pleasure, just so she could be bought by the highest bidder when the training ended. The degree she’s taking and her job are just cover ups for her real purpose in One Direction’s members’ House: Serving as their sex slave.

One thing neither her trainer or the boy band really took notice is that Alexa won’t stop until she’s free of it all. But her heart is as fragile as anything else, and to the members of One Direction?

She’s the forbidden fruit everyone wants
`*
 The worst of the whole situation Alexa found herself in was the humiliation, the way they would parade her like she was their prized possession, the way they would show her to many men and wait for the bid that would soon be placed on her.
Her body would be barely covered during those times, usually just a scrap of lace and silk that could barely be called lingerie, it was completely degrading. And the worse was that she wasn't the only one in that house of impurity, there were at least twenty other people on the house with her, both women and men, without counting the ones that had been already sold to the highest bidder.
Alexa? She should have been sold when she turned eighteen, the legal age so that none of the people who would bid and the one who ultimately got her were arrested for pedophilia. But she was currently twenty and still hadn't been sold, for whatever reason that was. She guessed it had something to do with the fact that the house's manager liked her too much, she was one of the few in the house that only was taught what she was comfortable with instead of the whole package. Or it had to do with the fact that she was the only virgin currently residing on the damn house, probably because she had been the only one sold to the house and not “rescued” from the streets as the others had.
So, she was a twenty years old virgin who had been trained since she was eight to be a sex slave to some sleazy old man or a stupid playboy. One of a kind, wasn't she?
Alexa actually wanted out of that god forsaken house and of her training, she wanted to be a normal girl, not a slave that had to do each and every of her master's wishes. But she couldn't, not without money and not when they were the ones paying for her psychology degree, and when she was actually bought, her master would be the one paying for all of her expenses, clothes, college and food.
All in all, she was a high end prostitute whose only job would be to give pleasure to whoever bought her.
She didn't know what was so special about her anyway, why she had been bought to serve as a slave when there were more beautiful women scattered around the globe that would want to take her place just to live in England.
The manor where the whole operation had been built was from the late 1800's, and it had been an inn until the turn of the century when it had been bought by an eccentric millionaire and turned into a high end brothel. It was divided in four wings, the north wing was where guest were received, they then proceeded to the west wing if they wanted or could only afford a few hours, or they were led to the east wing where the auctions where held. The south wing was where their personal quarters stood, hers was one of the smallest of them, mostly because unlike many of them, she lived alone on the room. She was the lucky one according to gossip, but who would believe in gossip? Because if people believed in the gossip, she was fucking Stephen's brains out for the privileges she had.
Picking up the brush, she sat down on her bed and started to untangle the knots on her wet hair, the towel still tightly wrapped around her body. What did people see in her? She wasn't thin, she wasn't tall, her legs were short and her breasts regular, neither small and dainty or big and supple. Of course her hair was shiny, she was really proud of it and made sure to give it the best care in the world, which was weird because it was hair, but it was one of the few features that she prided herself in, that and her eyes, their color was unusual, a mix of blue and green in a light tone, making it somewhat ethereal. The color changed too, depending on her moods and on the weather.
Throwing the brush to the middle of the bed, Alexa got up and went to her dresser, throwing the towel to one of the chairs in the room before getting some underwear on, even though it was her day off (meaning that they wouldn't try to sell her today), she put on a lacy black lingerie, maybe it was the fact that she had been brought up to be a sex slave, but she loved lingerie and even if given the choice to wear more conservative underwear she still would chose the sexy black set made of lace and silk. Next she put on some black yoga pants and a lose fitting white V-neck tee before gathering the towel and the clothes that she had taken off previous to her shower and leaving her bedroom.
The personal quarters of all of those who lived in the manor also had a big kitchen connected to a somewhat large living/dining room (both of which completely furnished with the last fashion in electronics and furniture), also connected to the kitchen was a laundry room, this last one was operated by some nice ladies that no one knew personally.
Alexa quickly left the clothes in the laundry bin and made her way back to the kitchen getting herself a tray and opening the fridge, she rummaged through its contents while humming a song to herself, some catchy tune that played on the radio while she took the bus that would leave her in a street near the university. Grabbing a can of coke and the container who had some left over rice and another who had what looked like to be a chicken thigh, she put them in the tray before getting herself a plate.
Throwing the rice and chicken together, she put the plate on the microwave, set the time and turned it on, using the time it would take her food to heat to wash the dirty containers. When the beep sounded, she grabbed a kitchen towel and took the plate out of the microwave, setting it on the tray before leaving the towel somewhere on the counter. She was getting ready to leave the kitchen when Stephen's voice reached her ears, an unusual happening because he almost never went into the south wing.
“You have seen all the girls that are working right now, sirs.” was Stephen accompanied with clients? That was a first, she didn't remember an occasion where clients had been allowed to enter the south wing, they must be really important. Old money, maybe? Or perhaps someone who got rich really fast and was spending it exorbitantly? The red haired man paused and Alexa took the chance to get her tray and sit at a distant table, one who luckily gave her a perfect view of said clients backs, while neither her boss or them could see her even if they turned.
The clients where young, probably around her age, she guessed right the first time, it had to be old money, probably a rich relative died and they found themselves with a considerable inheritance and decided to spend it in a high end prostitute.
“There are three girls that are on their free days though, I don't know if they're on the property or if they left to shop” Alexa rolled her eyes and silently cursed Stephen, why couldn't he keep his mouth shut and let her, Brianna and Marion alone? What if they wanted to see them? Her boss continued “You want experience, right?”.
A collective nod, what made Stephen smile, yup, her boss wanted to be the one popping her cherry, how fun. “I'll call Brianna and Marion and see where they are, I'm sure they can come quickly when I tell them who the clients are”.
The blond boy talked, his thick Irish accent was somewhat familiar to her, maybe they weren't old money at all “I thought all the girls in your establishment had training?”, Alexa brought a fork full of food to her mouth to keep her chuckle from being heard, let's see Stephen get out of that one.
The red haired man shifted on his spot uncomfortable “Alexa is a special case, she reached our hands in a different condition than 99% of our employees”, he crossed his arms, a telltale sign that he wanted the talk to end, that he was trying to shield himself.
“How so?” it was one of the tallest one, he had dark chestnut curls and talked really slow.
Another uncomfortable shift “She was a virgin” he paused “She still is one” he added as an afterthought, his gaze shifting to the left side, pausing on the door to her room. Yes, Stephen, give my room away, that's all I ever wanted, for some clients to know my most sacred spot.
Alexa opened the can of coke and took a gulp, watching as the five lads looked between themselves, rushed whispers that told of a curiosity and interest that were only making Stephen even more nervous. The same curly haired boy talked, probably acting as a spokesperson for the group “How much?”.
Alexa chocked on her food, having to cough loudly to dislodge the rice from her windpipe and prevent her self-suffocation. What the hell? They couldn't be serious, they just couldn't! Who the hell wanted to deflower a fucking virgin? Six pairs of eyes set themselves on her coughing mess of a person, and Alexa understood why the Irish accent was familiar, looking at her was her boss and the five members of One Direction.
Can someone spell scandal?
Alexa looked wide eyed to the six men looking at her, one scared and five interested, her aqua eyes wandered over the five members of the pop band. What where the five lads doing in a high end brothel? Weren't they too young or innocent to even think of going to something like the house she belonged to? Hadn't the curly haired one been completely embarrassed of a stripper his friends had hired to his nineteenth birthday just two years ago?
The blond one walked to the table she was on and sat down in the chair in front of her, smiling at her and crossing his arms on the table. He was handsome in a boyish way, his blue eyes sparkling with mischievousness.
Nice biceps, baby blond, she complimented on her mind, noticing the way his muscles flexed to hold the weight of his torso “Hey” he greeted looking what was visible of her, his eyes starting to burn into her skin, making Alexa pout and cross her arms.
“I'm eating” she said stressing the last word, making the blond grin, what was his name? Something beginning with “n”, she hadn't bothered with the five attractive lads in two years, her knowledge of the band was rusty to say the least. The older boy chuckled and leaned even more on his arms, getting closer to her and invading her personal space.
“You were eavesdropping too” he said winking at her, his eyes told her other story, he was actually upset he and his friends had been caught by her asking about a virgin sex slave. Her giggle was muffled by her hand and she watched as his grin fell and he squinted his eyes, eying her with irritation.
Deciding to tease him a little, Alexa leaned in close and said in an audible whisper “Name's Alexa” his blue eyes lit up in realization while she got up and walked to the sink, moving her hips enticingly just to tease him even more. The brunette could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked and she smirked, boys' attentions where so easy to hold. She cleaned her plate before starting to wash it, before she knew it, there was a body pressed against her back, his pale hands clutching the sink and trapping her there.
The Irish accent gave the blond away, Alexa tensed up, one of the few rules for customers was that they were not allowed to touch the merchandize unless they had paid either for them full time or for a few hours. And now the blond was breaking the rule.
Stephen quickly approached them, getting a hand on the boy's shoulder “No touching without buying” he muttered with an angry edge to his voice, making the blond get away from her with a shrug “We're thinking of buying anyway, what would a little taste take away from the main dish?” he asked with a chuckle.
Alexa turned to Stephen “It's my day off” she complained glaring at her boss and at the five men. The red haired man sighed and ran a hand through his straight hair, sending an apologetic look her way “I know and I'm sorry, but they paid a fee for seeing the girls off the house's working hours”.
Sighing the brunette crossed her arms “That doesn't mean they can see the girls that have their day off, Stephen. They can come another day to see them” she said before pointing at the blonde “And they cannot touch me out of my working hours. Never.” her last word was clipped and full of anger.
Her boss walked to her but didn't touch her, knowing better than to get touchy with the brunette after she had slapped him once “I know Mr.Horan shouldn't have touched you, but don't make a scene, Alexa.” he sighed “Just get to your room, I promise you I won't sell you while you're off working hours”.
Alexa understood what he was saying, that if the five men really wanted her and they came when she was working, he wouldn't do anything to stop them. Her aqua eyes ran to the five displeased men, she had probably strung a nerve when he made their trip to the house almost useless. She glared back at them, saying with her eyes that they could very well buy any of the other girls, but she knew they wouldn't, not when she had probably raised their interest even more.
Turning back to Stephen she smiled slightly “I'm going back to my room. I'll see you tomorrow night, alright?” she never expected his answer, Alexa just walked to her room, passing One Direction without a single glance to the five men.
The dance has begun.
________1D________
Alexa had purposely avoided the main area of sales all night, because she knew they were there, sitting, waiting for her to make her entrance. Madison had already gone to her and given the unwilling brunette the piece of juicy gossip: One Direction had appeared on the house and were looking for at least one to bring home.
Every single girl in the house was flocking around them, flaunting their assets to be the chosen one, no one knew why they hadn't placed a single bid in any of the beautiful women and some men that had shown interest in catering to every need they had. Alexa knew she was playing with fire, she knew that sooner or later one of them would be coming searching for her and then they would know she was still on the house and they would bid on her, and ultimately get her.
But that was something she was hopping wouldn't happen so soon, while she was on the house, she was protected. The brunette would be a virgin until she wanted, she wouldn't have to serve the needs of any master, she would be the one commanding at least part of her destiny. If she was bought, she didn't know what would happen to her, they could be bad, they could be good, she didn't know and honestly didn't want to.
Her ear picked up the music that was playing on the background when it changed, right in the moment when the curly haired man entered the room she was in.
And the show is on, she thought for herself, watching as his green eyes paused on her blue clad figure, his lips tilting to an ironic smirk.
One way or another I’m gonna find ya
I’m gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I’m gonna win ya
His pace was slow but sure, like a predator hounding his next meal, his eyes hot and running down her body, stopping on the only two places covered: her breasts and her sex. Alexa looked him head on, cocking her hip and laying a hand on it, almost daring him to get to her, to really buy her and make her his.
One way or another I’m gonna see ya
I’m gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I’m gonna meetcha, I’m gonna meetcha, I’ll meetcha
I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I’ll see who’s around
When he reached her personal space, he stopped, crossing his arms on his chest, looking at her with a smirk “Nice outfit, love” his slow speech was husky and nice and sexy, and it made her look at him twice. He was nice to the eye, with a good body and beautiful features, and the man simply exuded sex from every single pore on his body.
One way or another I’m gonna find ya
One way or another I’m gonna win ya
I’ll getcha, I’ll getcha
One way or another I’m gonna see ya
I’m gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I’m gonna meetcha, I’ll meetcha
Alexa just raised an eyebrow, which made Curly smirk even more. He leaned, his mouth lining with her ear so that she could hear loud and clear what he whispered “Thought you could hide?” his voice was sinful and held part of the frustration he must have felt when they spent so many hours without seeing her.
And if the lights are all out
I’ll follow your bus downtown
See who’s hanging out

One way or another I’m gonna lose ya
I’m gonna give you the slip, a slip of the lip or another
I’m gonna lose ya, I’m gonna trick ya, I’ll trick ya
I’m gonna trick ya trick ya trick ya trick ya
I’m gonna give you the slip
The brunette chuckled and whispered back “No” she waited until he looked at her and smirked “I knew I could hide”. His face was priceless, a mixture between irritation, frustration, curiosity and interest.
I’ll walk down the mall
Stand over by the wall
Where I can see it all
Find out who ya call
Lead you to the supermarket checkout
Some specials and rat food, get lost in the crowd
Recovering quickly, he grabbed her hand and brought her close, trapping her on his arms with a smirk. Alexa tensed and glared at him “No touching without paying”.
His smirk turned evil “Oh, but baby girl. We did”.
One way or another I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha, I’ll getcha getcha getcha getcha
(Where I can see it all, find out who ya call)
One way or another I’m gonna getcha, I’ll getcha, I’ll getcha getcha getcha getcha

The brunette paled, one simple thought making its way to her mind: I am completely and utterly fucked.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Raised For Pleasure (Updated - 23/02/2014) [+18]
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1